Co-cars Spring 2017 newsletter
Hello and welcome,
Spring has sprung! Just a short update to let you know what’s been happening with Co-cars:
– Three month trial in Alphington – finally, a car south of the River Exe!
– Train + Car service rolls out in Cornwall – cars being launched in April
– New Co-bikes terminals now live and it’s still only £1 to join
– Co-car-booting in Salisbury – raising money for charity
– “How does it work again?” – refresher training available to all members
– No need for a spring clean, just help us keep things tidy
Have an enjoyable Easter break and we look forward to you booking your next Co-car’s trip!
from Mark and the team
Three month trial in Alphington, Exeter
Doctors at Ide Lane Surgery in Alphington have recently offered the use of their car park, and we have agreed to operate a Toyota Yaris hybrid automatic car (pricing band 2) at the surgery. This should be welcome news to all our members living across the River Exe who have been requesting a car closer to them. The Toyota is in the far right bay of the doctor’s parking area, nearest the pharmacy and already available for bookings. Ide Lane Surgery will have dedicated access on weekday afternoons (excluding Bank Holidays), and members can use the car at all other times. This trial will be reviewed after three months, so please help us to make it a succes!
Train + Car service rolls out in Cornwall
New “car club only” bays are being line-painted at Truro and Falmouth Town railway stations. This is part of our efforts to provide joined-up transport solutions; hop off the train and continue by car – ideal for business use, but also great for mini breaks. […]