Help shape our future success
This is an exciting and transformational time for Co Cars. The experiences of the past year have accelerated interest in how sustainable shared mobility can help us all move towards a zero carbon planet.
As a result, Co Cars (including our associated services: Co Bikes and Co Delivery) is experiencing a flood of opportunities that will see us continue to expand in Exeter whilst also developing our network across the South West and beyond.
We are very lucky to already have a fantastic Non-Exec Board to help guide us and have recently made a number of appointments to further strengthen our team.
We now wish to appoint a Chair who will not only take on a Board Member’s responsibilities, but also be able to take on the additional responsibilities of:
- Acting as an Ambassador for the organisation
- Chairing the Annual General Meeting and monthly Board meetings
- Developing the Board, its effectiveness and ability to work as a team
- Promoting open, constructive discussion and consensus decision-making at meetings
- Fostering a positive and productive culture throughout the organisation
- Providing support to the Managing Director.
- Driving forward the delivery of Co-Cars strategy.
How to apply
For full details of the role and how to apply, please download the Co-Cars Chair Recruitment Brief.
Applications open on 12 November 2021 and the closing date is 26 November 2021; with interviews scheduled to take place in Exeter on 30 November 2021.
The post is unremunerated and the appointment is expected to be for a period of two years in the first instance.