7th July 2020
Collision damage waiver
Co Cars members are covered by our fully comprehensive insurance policy which includes both business and personal use. If any damage is caused during a booking, members over 25 are liable for up to £600 and members under 25 are liable for up to £960.
For £100 per year, we are now offering a Collision Damage Waiver which reduces any damage liability to a maximum of £120 per person.
Terms & Conditions
- The additional terms set out in this Collision Damage Waiver form part of and (once the User has accepted them and made the additional payment for the Collision Damage Waiver for the year in question) are an amendment to the general Co Cars Terms and Conditions (the “General Terms”), in accordance with clause 23 of the General Terms.
- The Collision Damage Waiver is an optional add-on – Users do not have to buy it.
- Words and phrases used in these additional terms have the meaning given to them in the General Terms, unless defined differently in these additional terms.
- For new members the additional payment for the Collision Damage Waiver will be taken at the same time as the initial membership fee, and after that will be added to the annual fee payable by the User under clause 6 of the General Terms. Existing members can have the Collision Damage Waiver added to their membership account. Payment will be pro-rated for the period remaining until their next membership renewal fee is due.
- In return for the additional payment for the Collision Damage Waiver, Co Cars agrees to reduce the amount payable by the User under clause 2.1 or clause 2.5 of the General Terms to £120 (including VAT) per event. For clarity, this is Co Cars partially waiving its rights under the General Terms in return for the additional payment and is not an insurance product.